My source directory (which I've called 'WIN7_INSTALL') looks like as follows:
If its ok, let's begin to start!
First download ImgBurn if you have no ImgBurn Software and install it.
Click on the “Write files/folders to disc” button.
Note: The message in the status bar should now say something along the lines of 'Ready'.
* Set the 'Emulation Type' to 'None (Custom)'.
* Point the 'Boot Image' to the 'etfsboot.com' file within the 'boot' folder in your source folder
* Enter 'Microsoft Corporation' in the 'Developer ID' field.
* Enter '07C0' in the 'Load Segment' field.
* Enter '4' in the 'Sectors To Load' field if your etfsboot.com file is 2K in size, Enter '8' if it's 4K.
(Basically it's the size of the file in bytes divided by 512 - i.e. 2048 / 512 = 4)
Note: Vista's is normally 2KB and Windows 7's is 4KB... so enter '4' if you're building a Vista OS
installation disc and '8' if you're building a Windows 7 OS installation disc.
* Again select the option of source box and select "C:\User\Shyamal\Desktop\WIN7\boot\etfsboot.com"
* Now you are ready to burn so click the big 'Build' button!
Double check everything looks roughly as it does below and then click 'OK'.